- Investment Brokerage services available through the First Tennessee Brokerage office located in the Court Square Office.
- See Brenda Robertson for Mutual Funds, Annuities, Stocks, Bonds, Government Securities, Mortgage Backed Securities, Municipal Securities, Unit Investment Trusts and Self-Directed IRAs.
- Trust/Asset Management services are available at all locations.
- Trust services include Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Probate, Employee Benefits Administration, and all types of asset management.
- For an appointment please call the 641 Office.
Investments are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit or other obligation of, or not guaranteed by any bank, are not insured by any Federal Government Agency, can go down in value and are subject to investments risks, including the possible loss of principal.
Important information: Apex Bank will never ask you for personal information, like account numbers and or passwords through e-mail. Be aware of e-mails asking you to download programs; Apex Bank will never ask you to do so.
Do not respond to any e-mail asking you to update your personal information online or through the phone. Only utilize the Bank numbers found on our website.
The Federal Depository Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has sent out an alert to consumers, companies and financial institutions about certain fraudulent e-mails which supposedly come from, or are related to, financial institutions. Such fraudulent e-mails are scams that use the internet as a vehicle and incorporate certain news such as mergers, acquisitions, and or bank closures to appear legitimate to obtain information.
©2011 Apex Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.